The versatility of the Leather Bracelet. Pair it with a gemstone necklace, Kazuri necklace, togua nut necklace, turquoise necklace or even a handmade lampwork necklace. Leather Bracelets are a cool must have accessory at an affordable price
Leather With Kazuri Jewelry
Leather with Gemstones
A Ray of Sunshine in Leather Bracelets
To Determine what Size of bracelet to order hear as some guidelines
To determine your wrist size, take a cloth measuring tape and measure your wrist, then Add 1/2 to 3/4 inch to your measurement. Use this same technique to determine the size of anklet to order - measuring the ankle you will be wearing your new anklet on than add 3/4 inch to the measurement. Large beads and thick leather you may want to added 1 inch to your wrist measurement. Flat Leather you may want to add 1/4 to 1/2 inch to your wrist measurement.
An alternate method to determine your wrist size is a string and a ruler. Measure your wrist with a sting and than measure the length of the string. If you have a bracelet that fits the way you like to wear your bracelets simple measure the bracelet with a ruler.
If the bracelet you want is for a gift and you cannot get the size from whom your getting the bracelet for, you can use the following guidelines to help you get a good idea of what size to order
We carry bracelets in 6 to 9 1/2 inches.
75% of all women wear a size 7 to 7 1/2 inch bracelet. The larger the bead OR thick LEATHER circumference is the larger the bracelet need to be
- A new born to 2 1/2 years old wears a size 5 1/2 inch bracelet
- A 3 to 6 year old wears a size 6 inch bracelet
- The preteen will wear a 6 1/2 inch bracelet
- A lady whose clothing size is Petite or Extra Small wears a size 6 1/2 inch bracelet
- A lady 5 foot to 5 foot 5 inches and around 110 pounds wears a size 6 3/4 inch bracelet
- Average woman will wear a size 7 to 7 1/2 inch bracelet
- Plus size women will wear a size 8 to 8 1/2 inch bracelet
- Men will wear from 7 1/2 to 9 inch bracelet depending on frame.
Anklet size is determine the same way. Just measure your anklet and add 1/2 inch for flat leather and 1 inch for thick leather. Surfer anklet need to added about 1/2 inch to your measurement
Shop today here at VP's Jewelry Boutique for a great selection of both men and women's bracelets.